3 Compact, dried sticks of white sage leaves, with a length of about 10 cm.
This sage (salvia apiana) is a special species that originally grows in the desert in California.
The whitish green plant needs a warm and dry climate to grow. It is a powerful plant with a very strong sweat-like odor that is released during burning.
This Smudge Stick (sage bundle) is used for purifying houses and spaces. But also for removing negative entities that may be present there.
Always purify the space first as you learned during the Reiki 2nd degree course and then go through all the spaces with the Sage Smudge Stick last.
Make sure that the smoke is well distributed in the room and open windows and doors to ventilate after half an hour. This plant is also used in shamanism during smoking ceremonies.
- Light the tops of the leaves with a lighter, match or candle. Let the flames burn for a few seconds, then carefully blow out the flame so that it continues to smoke.
- Let the sage smoke all the time during use and move the sage around the areas you want to purify.
- Blow gently over the sage to prevent it from going out, but do not blow directly on the sage.
- At the end, extinguish the sage in a fireproof dish, pot or in the sand.
Note: Sage alone is not enough to clear homes or spaces of negative entities. If you are not a Reiki practitioner yourself, please contact someone who is experienced in this and knows how to do this. If you want to learn how to do this yourself, check out our Reiki courses.
If you have questions about negative entities, it is also important that you get the correct information. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: We would like to point out that the use - and especially the intake - of white sage is strongly discouraged during pregnancy.
3 White Sage Sticks
- Brand: Muansun
- Availability:Pre-Order (15-20 days)
- Contents :3
tax included for EU, excluding shipping costs.
For deliveries outside the EU, additional import duties may be paid directly to the carrier.
Free shipping from € 50.00 (within Europe, outside Europe from € 100,00)