Dried white sage leaves.
This sage (salvia apiana) is a special species that originally grows in the desert of California.
The whitish green plant needs a warm, dry climate to thrive. It is a powerful plant with a very strong smell of sweat that emerges during combustion.
Loose sage leaves are used to purify homes and spaces. But also to remove negative entities that may be present there. Always purify the space first as you learned in the 2nd degree Reiki course, then walk through all the spaces with the White Sage Leaves.
Make sure the smoke is evenly distributed throughout the room and open windows and doors to ventilate after half an hour. This plant is also used in shamanism during smoking ceremonies.
- Place the leaves in a fireproof dish, light the leaves with a lighter, match or candle.
- Let the flames burn for a few seconds, then carefully blow out the flame to keep it smoking.
- Let the sage smoke all the time during use and move the sage around the areas you want to cleanse.
- Blow gently on the sage to keep it from coming out, but do not blow directly on the sage.
- Be sure to extinguish the sage leaves at the end to avoid any risk of fire.
Note: Sage alone is not enough to erase houses or spaces from negative entities. If you are not a Reiki practitioner yourself, please contact someone who is experienced in this area and who knows how to do it.
If you want to learn how to do this on your own, check out our Reiki courses.
If you have any questions about negative entities, it is also important that you get the correct information. Please feel free to contact us.
Available in 25gr, 50gr and 100gr.
Note: We would like to point out that the use - and especially the intake - of white sage is strongly discouraged during pregnancy.
White Sage Leaves
- Brand: Muansun
- Availability:Pre-Order (15-20 days)
- Contents :make your choice
tax included for EU, excluding shipping costs.
For deliveries outside the EU, additional import duties may be paid directly to the carrier.
Free shipping from € 50.00 (within Europe, outside Europe from € 100,00)